One of the famous tours packages in India for tourist is 7 days golden triangle tour with Pushkar city. So we created an itinerary for this seven days below :
Day 01 - Delhi
On your first or arrival day you can leave to explore below places in Delhi according to time or which place you prefer.
- Red Fort - The Red Fort is a historic fort in the city of Delhi in India, which was the royal residence of the Mughal Emperors. And every year on India's Independence Day, the Prime Minister hoists the Indian Flag at the main gate of the fort.
- Jama Masjid Delhi - Jama Masjid was built by Emperor Shah Jahan, in 1650 to 1656. It is the best example of Mughal architecture in India. Jama Masjid is half mile away from red fort.
- Qutub Minar - Qutub Minar in Delhi is the tallest brick tower in the world and one of the most popular monuments in India. It was started by Qutb-ud-din Aibak and completed by his son of law Iltutmish
- Humayum Tomb - Humayun's tomb is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun in Delhi, India. It is one of the well proportioned monument as centered between four gardens (Charbagh) complete with pools linked by channels.
- India Gate - India Gate, an important monument of the city, is a memorial built for commemoration of over 80,000 Indian soldiers who died during the First World War. The monument is like a 42 meter high arch and was designed by the famous architect Edwin Lutyens. India Gate was earlier named the All India War Memorial.
Day 02 - 03 Agra
Start your 2nd day with breakfast at your hotel, then you can check out from it and leave for Agra by Taxi, bus or train. And you will reach Agra before evening. So now you should book you hotel and have lunch. Then go out for wherever you like
- Mehtab Bagh - This place gives you the feel of a clean environment. The view of the Taj Mahal's sunset from this place becomes more beautiful with the sound of birds. And the greenery is relaxed for a while. Meanwhile you can get good clicks if you go there in the evening .
- Baby Taj - Every one of the Mughal monuments are a marvel of their own and the Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah is no different. The scenic gardens to the beautiful white marbles used in the tomb is just mesmerizing. It is said that it is a smaller version of the Taj Mahal, known as Baby Taj.
- Jama Masjd - Jama Masjid, one of the incredible places to visit in Agra. It was build by Shah Jaha for his elder daughter Jahanara Begum. Jama Masjid was constructed using red sandstone along with marble decorations to accompany it.
And return back to hotel for dinner and to stay overnight. Wake up early in the morning on your 3rd day so that you can visit the Taj Mahal and enjoy the Taj Mahal at sunrise.
- Taj Mahal - The Taj Mahal is a huge mausoleum complex built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in 1632 to house the remains of his beloved wife. Built over a period of 20 years on the southern bank of the Yamuna River in Agra, India. This famous monument of love is one of the most outstanding examples of Mughal architecture.
- Agra Fort - Agra Fort is one of the most important Mughal forts in India. Four generations of Mughal emperors ruled from Agra Fort, when Agra was the capital of the Mughal Empire. This fort was one of the first monuments in India to be declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1983.
And now set yourself free for the evening so that you can shop in Agra markets if you wish and take a stroll on the local streets. After which return to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 - 05 Jaipur
4th day - After breakfast this morning, leave for Jaipur and take a stop to explore Fatehpur Sikri on the way for some time. And when you arrive Jaipur, go to you hotel for rest.
- Fatehpur Sikri - Fatehpur Sikri is made up of two distinct parts - the mosque and the palace complex - surrounded by a fortification wall. Visitors require tickets for the palace complex, but not the mosque. The Buland Darwaza Gate is the entrance to the Jama Masjid Mosque. Nearby is the marble mausoleum of Salim Chishti. The Diwan-i-Khas Hall has a carved central pillar.
- Sightseeing of City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal - As most of your time has already been consumed in travel and Fatehpur Sikri, you can stop at the City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal for Sightseeing and return to your hotel as these monuments are not so far from each other.
On your 5th day your can plan for Amber Fort as it is one the most favorite places for tourist in Jaipur
- Amber Fort - The fort is situated on a hill in Amer, Rajasthan. Just eleven kilometers from the city of Jaipur, Amber Fort is a major tourist attraction. The fort built by Raja Man Singh, also known as Amber Fort.
Day 06 - 07 Pushkar
Take taxi in the morning for Pushkar, after arriving at Pushkar go to hotel take rest and leave hotel to visit only Brahma Temple.
- Brahma Temple & Pushkar Lake - The Brahma Temple is a Hindu temple located in Pushkar in the Indian state of Rajasthan, close to the sacred Pushkar Lake, which has an indelible link to its legend. The temple is one of the very few existing temples dedicated to the Hindu creator-god Brahma in India. If you visit this temple, meanwhile you can also take beautiful view of Pushkar Lake.
On your last day you can visit Pushkar Lake and then leave for Delhi.
- Any Activity- This day you can visit Pushkar Adventure camp & Camel safari or can enjoy Jeep Safari in Dessert or hot air balloon ride. Its just depends upon you and on your budget.
The best time to visit the Golden Triangle tour in India is Mar-Apr when temperature in India remains neutral and Oct-Nov when winter season is about to start in India.
The perfect 7 days golden Triangle Tour Itinerary mainly includes four best cities of India i.e. Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Pushkar.